Sunday, January 3, 2010

new post!

so i was getting so sad to no one commented on my blog! so i thought maybe it had to do with the fact that it says i posted 5 weeks ago.....so here it goes people i posted a new blog! in other matters i am so excited for this week! jeff comes home on tuesday! my mom gets here tuesdays afternoon, my sister and her family are coming thusday and my brother and part of his family are coming wednesday and then we get our endowements taken out on friday and then we get sealed on saturday! i am so excited! after 3 1/2 years we are finally going to the temple! pictures to come fore sure!

10 comments:

Jon and Julie Melton said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you. What a happy day. Can't wait to see pictures.
Julie Melton

Lindsay Steenblik said...

Oh I am so happy for you! :) Congratulations. Let's get together soon!

Lots of Love . . .
Lindsay

jayni & ben said...

I heard you were going though the Temple. Congrats. That is so exciting!! I can not believe Jeff comes home. I love that kid. Such a sweetie. I hope you have a good experince :)

Lindsay Smith said...

I didn't even know that you posted that other post until today. I was excited to see that you finally updated your blog! That video of Emma is so funny. It made me laugh. The picture of Jersey and Emma is darling.

Woodstock Family said...

Oh, I'm so excited for you guys! Wish I could be there! Good luck on forever after!

Shayla Finlinson said...

yay..... I am so excited for your family... way to go on making it to the temple... your family is great...

The Stanley's said...

so I totally stink at commenting... sorry! but here I am! Congratulations on being sealed! we are so excitied for you!

Lindsey Porter said...

Kierst!
That is so awesome! I'm so happy for you guys!
and we totally need to go on a double date soon. Mason would love to see Chase!

We'll be in touch!

Linds.

Jobi Niu said...

CONGRATS! I am just thrilled for you guys.. What an amazing experience. I will never forget my sealing.. It was AMAZING. Love you guys.

Liz said...

Just saw your cute pictures at the temple. It was kinda depressing...because I want to be as pretty as you.

The end.