Monday, January 11, 2010

forever and for always....

chase and i say that to each other all the time and this time its for real! we were sealed as a family on january 9th in the timp temple. it was amazing and i will never forget it! we are so greatful for all of our family for being there even if they werent in the temple. we love you( even those not technically related to us)! an old friend from highschool (bella rae photography) took pictures of us so we can always remember that day! she was amazing and i am so glad that it was her! here is a preview!



our angel


i love him



forever and for always


ill post more in a few weeks when we get the rest!~

9 comments:

jayni & ben said...

you guys are such a cute family. Your dress is amazing. You and your family are beautiful. I love the Temple and the blessings we get from going. Congrats!!

Lindsay Smith said...

Congratulations! We love you guys. We are so happy for you. I love all of those pictures. I can't wait to see more.

Liesl said...

Congratulations. I'm so happy for you guys. . .and you look gorgeous! :)

The Postings of Pence said...

oh man! Please order me a 8x10 of this one I will pay for it...it was beautiful ! love you guys

Jon and Julie Melton said...

Congrats! Your pictures are beautiful. What a wonderful forever family :)

Julie said...

Congrats!!! Your family looks so great! I love the one of you guys with the red. And your little girl is absolutley adorable!

Shayla Finlinson said...

oh I totally love all the pictures.. cant wait for more.. your family looks so happy and what a cute family.. I love your little family..best VT and HT comps ever..

Natalie Lynne ♥ said...

you guys are so so cute!! Congratulation.. Its so good to see some people from high school who are doing well =) keep it up!

Macy said...

Just saw the photos on the Bella Rae blog. I just love them. Love how happy you are. Love that you had such a beautiful day. So proud of you and happy for you.