so not much has really been happening, lots of resting and buying of baby things which is always fun. just bought a pack of newborn diapers and man did that blow our minds! its hard to believe that he will be so tiny!now im just marking off the checklist, carseat, done, bassinet finally done, blankets, almost done, now just to get out all the old stuff and to deep clean everything. that has proved to be difficult considering after giving emma a bath the other day i was too worn out to shower myself! hahaha im super excited about this little guy i just wish a little more energy would come my way.also so excited about my weight gain this time around, last time i was 20 to 30 pounds more than i am now so it feels pretty great to not be a total giant! and im getting so excited to start running, siua and i are gonna start training for the utah valley half....maybe full depends on how scary it seems at the time... all after i have this little man....so excited! anyways lots of fun christmas stuff will be coming up with emma and im super excited!
here is my most recent prego pick of me at 34 weeks...its amazing how the 9 months have flown by but not i feel like a month is forever! haha
3 comments:
you are so cute!!! and good crap, are you really 8 months? you look tiny! but what do i know about being 8 months pregnant? ;)
Oh I can't wait to meet the little bug! And I can't wait to come and see you and pamper you and the babe. Let me know if you need anything!
Oh my gosh! You look so good! I hope I look as good as you at 34 weeks! I bet he'll be beautiful!!
Post a Comment