4 years ago
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
so ive come to the conclusion that being a single mom while still being married freaking sucks....im basically worthless feel like i have no real reason to get ready or do much of anything, emma asked me today why i was in my gym clothes still...at 6pm.....my answer...mommy doesnt feel good( aka i didnt want to get dressed!) oh man the motivation to be a small smidgen of myself these days is lost....where oh where have i gone....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
We're not supposed to stay in gym clothes all day? Shoot--I don't even have a kid as an excuse.
Must be genetic, I do the same thing when Matt has to work late. What's the point of making a good dinner and making yourself pretty when no one but your kid is gonna see it? I'm still in mine...and it's 2:30pm!
Hang in there Kiersten! I think it's amazing that your hubby is a firefighter, just as important as soldiers! :)The sacrifices are huge, but the lives he is saving is gigantic! Yeah it's awesome to dress up for your hubby and feel pretty and appreciated, but trust me from experience, you'll have more energy and love for life when you dress up for yourself. If there's anything I've learned in the past years of marriage, don't lose yourself. I'm just barely figuring that out and finally taking that time every day that I so need to find myself again. You're one amazing momma and so beautiful!
Post a Comment