Saturday, September 4, 2010

so excited!!!

oh my gosh i am beaming! so excited that after 35 days and only seeing him for two total siua is coming home!!!! tonight!! i am so excited! oh and im excited as well that for those of you who dont already know we are having a boy!!! let the name picking begin!!

5 comments:

Woodstock Family said...

i know how that feels! Have fun tonight ;)! Congrats on the baby boy news!

Shayla Finlinson said...

I was so glad to see that Chase got back... Yay... And I couldn't be more excited for you that you are having a boy.. they really are alot of fun... Congrats girl..

Liz said...

Ahh! I didn't know you were pregnant again! Congratulations!!! ON that and that your husband is home :)

Shawn and Jessica Webb said...

OH!! Congrats family! That's so exciting! You'll have the perfect little family! I'm glad your hubby is home safe!! XOXO

Liesl said...

Congrats. . .it's so fun to have a boy and a girl! :)