what a miracle it is that we made it to the temple at 3 1/2 years of marriage! we have been through a lot but it was all worth it once we were in the temple and sealed as a family for ever and ever! what a great joy. and it totally changed my perspective on life for the better. i will never forget this day! it was super special so i had a old friend/ great photographer take pictures of us! they turned out so cute! she is Jessica at bellaraephotography.blogspot.com she is so fun and was amazing with Emma! thanks Jess! and thanks to everyone who supported us and loves us! we love you all! so here are some more of my favorite pictures! if you made it all the way down good job! it was a total picture overload!
The only picture I'm in and Ashley is covering my face...and I about peed my pants when I saw mom's face in the group photo. Miss you, wish I could go see Eclipse with you and remind you how UGLY Edward is :)
the care taker the worrier and the shopper. the lover of S. and the mother of E. edward is my boyfriend but S is my man.
S.
The king of the castle.the love of my life. the father of my child. the care taker of our home. hottest firefighter i've ever met and he is all mine. x box is his mistress. but i am his love.
E.
The little princess runs the house. Acts like S. and talks like K. loves animals more than anything, possibly too much. loves Jacob( yes that one). 15th of June is her special day.
A.
The smallest, newest, and hungriest. blessing our home :)
Reggie
The first dog to belong to us. always running after E. bugs S and loves K.
Oakley
the second dog in our house. the goofiest and most loving. lets E bug her. listens to S. and kisses K.
3 comments:
congratulations! You look beautiful, I'm sure it was a wonderful day!
I love love love all of the pictures!
The only picture I'm in and Ashley is covering my face...and I about peed my pants when I saw mom's face in the group photo. Miss you, wish I could go see Eclipse with you and remind you how UGLY Edward is :)
Post a Comment