Wednesday, August 12, 2009

oh man....SURPISE



so after Indiana we had some exciting adventures! Emmalee had asleep over with her cousin Alyviah....they love each other like sisters which means that they fight like sisters, but that had so much fun! they loved sleeping in Emma's toddler bed together and they were surprisingly really good the entire time!we love it!

we also had a good friend get engaged(getting married tomorrow actually) and he got his fiances name tattooed on his ring finger so we went with him cause chase was supposed to get my initials on his ring finger, but he was too scared to get it and i have wanted a tattoo for years and years and so i finally got one!!! K PEOPLE DON'T FREAK! i am still a good person i promise! i love it and don't regret it one bit! i felt like i was just being myself and not worrying about what others thought, and i am always worried about stuff like that! it was liberating and i love it! (lets still be friends okay people!)!
oh and another fun little tid-bit---we got another dog! Reggie(our first dog) was getting a little anti-social cause we don't know anyone with dogs so i went on a hunt and found a cute little cocka-poo mix and asked chase if i could get her, he said yes and to call him! i was so excited so i bought the little puppy and then called chase and he was all "what you bought it!!! i told you to call me!" he wasn't mad just shocked that i actually got her!!! she is adorable she is a big fatty now though but we still love her! we named her Oakley and she is so funny! i have an animal problem i know but i love them so much!!! one day we hope to have 4 but not anytime soon, my parents already want to kill me with 2 in their Provo house so one day we will get 2 more big ones.....one day! okay i think i overloaded enough information/surprises in this post so more will come !

6 comments:

Shayla Finlinson said...

Oh i totally love Oakley.. so so cute... and your tatoo is cute.. you actually pull it off really well..I am not going to lie.. I am glad that I figured out what it means though.. cuz i just hear you refer to him as Chase.. i was confused... ha ha

Jacee said...

Yah i found you : ) i am so glad i saw you guys it has been forever!! how fun you got a tat!! not going to lie i have always wanted one as well! So indiana!! how fun!! new dog!! fun life!!! Jealous!

Jobi Niu said...

Did it hurt so bad to get a tattoo?? How cute are the girls.. Awww. If I ever have a lil girl.. I'm going to name her Oakley.. haahhahahahah SO FUNNY! I've always wanted to name my lil girl that. If I EVER have one!

Candace said...

Hello Sorry for posting on your blog but I could not find your email. I wanted to send you a $10 off coupon for entering SnapDragon Photography's photoshoot giveaway! This would make your entire photoshoot $65 with a full resolution CD included of all you images! Call or email me if interested! mysnapdragonphotos@gmail.com, 801-755-8439

Mandy said...

HEY! Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you! I always neglect my blog. haha... Yes i do hair in a basement salon! it's so much fun! I'm doing 50% off right now while I'm building clientel! send me an email if you want to get the rest of my info! By the way Emma is darling! I can't believe how big she is getting! It makes me feel old! haha. mndkih32@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Oah my gosh, you guy's are such a cute family! I miss and love you guy's alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!