Monday, March 2, 2009

The craziest bachelor ever!

so i have been a devoted bachelor/bachelorette fan since it started....i think i was in junior high! but this last episode was so upsetting! I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT! i initially thought that he was going to pick molly but i really wanted him to pick Melissa.....then he picks Melissa and then dumps her on national television! what the crap?! i must say that i wanted to punch him in the face for her! when she call him a bastard i was so right there with her!!! i feel bad for him that he made a stupid decision but i think he now looks like a fool! and molly, molly, molly.......good luck! the comment about how he couldn't help how he felt reminded me of a guy who is cheating on someone and that is there excuse.......i am pissed that that was the ending( i know I'm not involved in anyway.....but still i am so bugged!) and now there is gonna a be a after the final rose ceremony part two!!! i am freaking out! chase thinks I'm a nerd but that was an astonishing last 2 hours of my television life!

............maybe i should start blogging about real things................ yup i should!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Molly! I've been cheering for her the whole time! I do agree that Jason is a freaking jerk though!

Megan said...

What the h***! I can't believe he did that, they must of paid him some serious money or something to do that on national TV. He is going to do the same thing to Molly 5 years when he declares "Our chemistry has changed". What an A*@hole. You can tell I'm pretty worked up about it, I just watched it like 10 mins ago...I think I need to go cool off. Next time I'm in Seattle I'm going to egg his car:)

Jobi Niu said...

FOR SURE! MOlly is SOOOO DUMB for taking him back! Seriously I can't believe I wasted my time this season. Melissa is too good for him anyways. How AWkWARD was last night? JAson is a HORN DOG and thinks he can get ANYONE.. WHat tonight is he gonna change his mind and go back to DeAnna?? OR maybe his ex-wife?? UGH. I'm pissed.