so tonight i made spaghetti, just a plain meal but i decided to get a little crafty and bought some mushrooms that i sauted and added some crazy spices, made some french bread and i must say it was all really good! i must thank my sweet sister meg for cooking all those years and letting me watch( even if you wouldnt let me help i still learned)! i find myself enjoying cooking the more i do it! for some reason i really like chopping up things, i find it quite relaxing. funny i never thought i would like cooking. I plan on getting some cooking courage on sunday and making a pot-pie and some peach cobler.....its sounds so yummy even now! i think my cooking skills are getting much better and i know chase appreciates it cause he loves the leftovers for lunch!
so my next question/thought is more of a question of what to get a missionary for his 21st birthday? chases best friend and my close friend jeff pence has been gone for

over a year and his birthday is in 2 months and it takes about that long to get a package there. so i went to the store today and the only thing i left with was a tie that chase decided he liked so maybe they'll be twinners but other than that i am at a loss for gift ideas......any help guys? what did your husbands like or kris and maddy what are you getting jeff? PLEASE HELP! we were slackers for christmas and we would really like to send him a nice package for his birthday.
3 comments:
hey you! i've been texting chase about coming to dinner sunday!! If you can come we have new pics and a tape. As for what to send Jeffer I will be no help. It is hard to know what to send. Let me know about Sunday. Maddy is coming.
You are so sweet. And I must admit and I am a control freak in the kitchen, but I'm getting better...I think:) Oh and Matt and I will be coming to town around the 7th of May for a wedding, so prepare to spoil me and my protruding belly!
My husband is the same way.. must be a "tongan thing" he he That spaghetti sounds YUMMY!
Post a Comment