our friend Jordan left on his mission this week! we are so proud but Emma is sad that her little boyfriend is gone. she constantly asks about him, at his farewell she was yelling for him at the back of the church! she is a riot!
Halloween was super fun with Emma and lyvi.
Emma loved her Dorothy shoes even though they gave her her first blister!
She had been asking to get her ears pierced for ever so we finally took her after weeks of telling her it would hurt! she was so brave and loves them to death.....next time you see her ask her about them and she will go on and on about them....its adorable!




3 comments:
Oh.My.Gosh. That is the saddest video I've ever seen! Fortunately she looks adorable, so the pain was worth it! I can't wait to ask her about them:) And you aren't a bad blogger, you're a busy working mother, sometimes you just have to get it done when you can.
oh emma! They are so cute! Why didn't they do both ears at the same time?!! I am so proud of how brave you were!
p.s. I love how siua was saying "oh my gosh ! oh my gosh " in the back ground!
That video is so sad, but I love it when little girls have their ears pierced! Emma's Dorothy costume is so stinking cute! I love it.
Post a Comment