Saturday, September 27, 2008

Look at those hips!

this past week has been crazy! siua has been studying non stop for class and i have been working and trying to get everything ready for our cruise!!! we leave in 2 weeks! go ahead and be jealous!!! we are sooooo excited!!! anyways in the midst of all that we have been trying to be good bloggers and take pictures of fun stuff, we love to listen to music and dance to it ....were a funny family! but the really star is Emma, man can she move those hips! she is sooooo funny to dance with we love it!



this video is of Emma and siua doing their own little cooking show one morning while i was at work. after they tried this i got a call from siua telling me to hurry up and get home.....he needed a new camera woman!! haha its too cute.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I am dying at those videos! I have never laughed so hard in my life! Oh I just love that you have a blog, oh and emma's outfit is adorable in the dancing video.